MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 03:04 PM   #2965
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

More than seeing Juve down 0-1 for quite a long period of the match, was way more saddening in my eyes to realize how much we've failed at this competition historically. Not the right mentality. Wasn't a good game but, once again, not taking the chances are costing us important wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
Shocking failure from Juve. Should be Matri's last ever game in a Juve shirt. Juven really need to buy Jovetic in winter transfer period to replace Giovinco. And obviously they need a real goal scorer. If they can afford Falcao then they should do whatever it takes to get him.
Won't be the case for Matri but, yes, it was pretty mediocre from his side and looks like his destination is the bench... 4-3-3 would've been way better against a weaker team like them and 30+ shots from Juve, only 9 on target is a statistic that speaks a lot by itself. It's Bendtner's time already, needs to get more playing time and we'll se what he can bring to the field, hopefully goals and efficiency up front. It was so clear from the start that, despite the results, we needed a goalscorer that it really doesn't make sense for me to still be wondering about it. Won't happen with Falcao but I would be happy with Dzeko. WE MISS YOU TREZEGUET! De Ceglie needs playing time too but against Pescara, Catania not in CL, not like this.
Vinceremo is offline View My Blog!