MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 08:54 AM   #2964
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
I think Shakhtar can definitely get to the semis, especially if they win the group. They have a fantastic team that has played together for 4-5 years. Their performance in Champions League last year was stunningly bad.

Group still wide open. Juve obviously have to beat Chelsea at home.
I actually don't think Juve's draw today made a difference from our perspective. We still need to beat Shakhtar at home and draw Juve away, same as if they won. Anything less and we're leaving fate outside our own hands.

Beat Shakhtar and lose to Juve, the two of them can play out a 0-0 draw final game for both to qualify. If we draw both games, Shakhtar will have already won the group before the final game allowing Juve to win in Donetsk and come 2nd.

This is all assuming Nordsjaelland lose their remaining three games, which they probably will. They were hanging by a thread against Juve today.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!