MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Who plays tennis?" thread

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 01:59 PM   #64
country flag uxyzapenje

uxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Who plays tennis?" thread

I played only recreational tennis (few times during the summers) few years back, don't anymore (don't know why).

Compared to other recreational players (ones like me, not the ones that play twice a week or more) I had a good power FH (I ballbashed anytime I could), had no regular BH (I couldn't hit it to save my life), but average to good slice BH, amazing dropshots and shit volley game. My serve and my movement sucked (though I was fast runner, I could pick up slices and dropshots almost every time), but I was the fittest of my friends (whom I played with). Now I'm completely out of form though. My return was average. Also, I often (like once or twice a set) used underhand serves