MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Their rivalry)

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 01:51 PM   #880
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Who will end up with the better clay career)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophocles View Post
An easy win is 6-2,6-2,6-2. Having to come back from 2 sets down is not an easy win, even if your opponent gives you the opening by choking. As wins go, that's a hard win. If Haas hadn't choked, Roger wouldn't have had a difficult win - he'd have had a loss.

I repeat: how is it easier when your opponents are actually playing well enough to beat you?

I said "easier" and not "easy" but you probably don't know the difference between these two words either.
And now stop asking me useless questions because I'm not going to answer them.

But because I'm nice: DelPotro and Haas did not well when it really counted and that is what really matters in the end. They played up to their standard in the beginning of their matches (Fed didn't even play that well) and then (I repeat they choked their matches away.