MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Political Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 08:38 AM   #82
country flag rosespower

rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Photo Thread

what did you expect people every person who enters in political group becomes corupted(speaking about values). and marat is the same of course there must have been a grain in him(that is why he joined this party) but now that he is actually in it he will say whetever the political party opinionates. And now... going to the bottom of this. Marat was a tenisman. He was not an academic genius or a political revolutionaire so to expect that he will somehow rebel against the party and be a political figure with his own speech and stand is delusional.

Ana D is uglier or is just me?

I would love to see that!

Last edited by monkey247 : 10-23-2012 at 04:06 PM. Reason: merging consecutive post
rosespower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote