MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 12:34 AM   #1416
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Well, you found out that he doesn't have a girlfriend.

When did Novak and Jelena start dating? Quite early on, no?
Very early on... 2005 ish? 2006? I know around 2006 Jelena sent me a message online once Nole had a profile on an old social networking site... hi5 I think it was called. So I made a profile and friended him and he accepted it and then Jelena sent me a message and it was just like, "Oh you know Nole? Do you play tennis too?" and then I just responded like, "No, but I write for his website blah blah" since back then I did so yeah it must have been 2006 when I got that message from her so they were def together then

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
My favourite player is Stebe, though, and he's won about three matches all year!
STEBE?! One of those 3 matches was against my VIKTOR. And I was there

Quote:

If I was on a train, with limited internet access, so I could only follow the scoreboard. The first players I would look for would be my favourites. So Goffin, Stebe, Bedene, Žemlja, Seppi, Fognini, Simon, Granollers, Berankis etc. The list could go on for quite a while. The likes of Federer and Nalbandian who I like to watch play, wouldn't be near the top.
Hmmm Simon and Berankis? You can stay

Quote:
I've been here only a week, but now I've posted in this thread as many times as Lee.

Totally addicted.
As you should be We've always known we're a pretty awesome forum

Okay, that's all

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!