MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 10:28 PM   #1412
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
She's competition
Nina's fine. Sure she's aggressive in her defense of Nole, but I think the reason she gets grief is because she is a woman. Most of the men who post on GM are 10 times worse than she is. She rarely takes pot shots at other posters and doesn't engage in name calling of other players as to 8 out of 10 GM posters. If she were a man, she'd be considered an average poster who supports her favorite, but because she's a woman, people discount her knowledge and dismiss her as a "fangirl."

Sorry. I didn't mean to get into this, but I think Nina takes a lot of undeserved grief on this board. And I think the reason is that posters here think she doesn't "keep to her place" as befits a woman posting on MTF.
star is offline View My Blog!