MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 08:42 PM   #1360
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
Some hardcore Fedhaters here
Funny how we like Nole so much but besides that, we also have Roger in common.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
Uma nova novela na Tvi Raquel, que inovador lol
I saw. Could that channel get any worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
He was a total meanie to two little boys at IW who asked for his autograph. They were about 10 or 11.
Forget What I said. It wasn't Melzer I always confused him with Marach because I saw them.play one the same day and they are both Austrian.. It was Marach who talked to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I was a football fan when I was a teenager. Had a MIGHTY crush on a footballer. No translation required.

blasphemy

OK, take it as a joke. I have no problem whatsoever with fans of Roger. From 2001-2003, he made my top 10 list too. But the growing smugginess in proportion with his slam trophies really turned me off. One of the reason I like Nole is because he will never have that smugginess even he wins 20 slams.

Not so sure about the forgivingness if George continues to sing his praise here But I digress
I knew you didnt need translation, I did it to create drama around it

A footballer tell me more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
You guys are overestimating what I feel about Roger, though. If I was as much of a fan of him as you make me out to be, would I have an avatar with Goffin and Bemelmans in it? Would I have a blank signature with no mention of the man himself? I don't think so.
George we are just joking. We sincerely dislike Roger, but any Fedfan is welcome here as long he or She is nice enough to make up for Roger's lack. you are
arm is offline View My Blog!