MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 09:41 PM   #1358
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Oh believe me, I'm the first to put my hands up and say Roger can be annoying. He can annoy me loads, for instance I thought he handled the death threats issue shockingly badly. He's also not as gracious as people make him out to be, he can be quite bitter. I fully accept that your Nole is much better in PR than Roger.

I'll say it again, though. I love to watch Federer's game. However I quite often find myself supporting his opponent because I like a lot of the lower-ranked guys who are a bit more honest and bit more real.

I also can't stand the Federer fan base on here. At least half of them are awful. Complacent like their hero.
You are redeeming yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
You guys are overestimating what I feel about Roger, though. If I was as much of a fan of him as you make me out to be, would I have an avatar with Goffin and Bemelmans in it? Would I have a blank signature with no mention of the man himself? I don't think so.
Goffin is a Fed worshipper.
star is offline View My Blog!