MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #1357
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Oh believe me, I'm the first to put my hands up and say Roger can be annoying. He can annoy me loads, for instance I thought he handled the death threats issue shockingly badly. He's also not as gracious as people make him out to be, he can be quite bitter. I fully accept that your Nole is much better in PR than Roger.

I'll say it again, though. I love to watch Federer's game. However I quite often find myself supporting his opponent because I like a lot of the lower-ranked guys who are a bit more honest and bit more real.

I also can't stand the Federer fan base on here. At least half of them are awful. Complacent like their hero.
fixed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

I was so befuddled and dismayed at how I even got to the Fed Forum that I must have bolted before I had sorted it out. :
Lee is offline View My Blog!