MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 09:34 PM   #1353
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
What have we done? Football is.being discussed in this thread. let me.translate that to you, soccer is being discussed.

What happened?
I was a football fan when I was a teenager. Had a MIGHTY crush on a footballer. No translation required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Who doesn't like Roger, lol?

He's got the most beautiful game ever, we'll never see another one like him, who can pull it off. I really don't pay too much attention to his results, more to his style. It's supreme artistry!
blasphemy

OK, take it as a joke. I have no problem whatsoever with fans of Roger. From 2001-2003, he made my top 10 list too. But the growing smugginess in proportion with his slam trophies really turned me off. One of the reason I like Nole is because he will never have that smugginess even he wins 20 slams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I feel so lost. How do we get past it as a group? I feel Lee, being a mother will be the most forgiving one and will quickly forget it. But us, we need vcounseling, no?

I did not expect it!

Young boy quit the Fed praising in here we are kind of allergic, even dom!

Everyone Has flaws and we just found yours. We can get past it just don't mention him!

Not so sure about the forgivingness if George continues to sing his praise here But I digress
Lee is offline View My Blog!