MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 08:11 PM   #1320
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
It was fair, Udinese was very poor in both games.

Since Braga lost to Cluj at home , they need at least a good result against United, away it'll be too much to ask, at home I theink that they can at least draw.
Braga certainly deserved it more in the second game. First game, both teams were shit. Suppose you are right, on the balance of play, Braga deserved to go through.

I'm starting to think Toto will never get a chance to play in the UCL, though. It's a great shame as he's one of the best players from this generation. Too loyal for his own good.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!