MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Political Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 08:04 PM   #80
country flag mikomonstr

mikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Photo Thread

Hi all, especially Monkey! Have been dealing with "life," lately, so haven't been on here at all. The man is still gorgeous, but I'm going to have to "break up with him." It's been leaning that way for awhile, but I just cannot abide by what he states and stands for anymore, and it makes me sad. His politics, which I always knew were conservative, have just become so much more so, and are just not something I agree with. To each their own, of course, he's free to express himself how he wishes, but it goes against everything in my nature to agree or respect him any longer, especially his stand on freedom of expression, and, more disturbing, his support of a Putin-led government. That's just my opinion, of course, but I'd still like to drop by and see how everybody is here. Hope all is well with everybody!
mikomonstr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote