MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Cyberbullying.

Thread: Cyberbullying.
View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 06:56 PM   #191
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: There might have been a time where I would give myself away.

Due to the massive overpopulation in Africa and Southeast Asia, spreading the homosexual movement to these areas would actually do some good. (If you see what I mean )

I've always wondered what gay couples would do if they wanted children. What's the most popular option, do you think? Adoption works, but I'm not sure if the biological mothers or hospitals are willing to give a child to a gay couple, with all the homophobia. Getting some girl pregnant and taking away her kid is crazy and immoral. Maybe test tube babies?? All these ideas are so strange...
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!