MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 03:10 PM   #2946
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
The Sky commentator tried to convince me and the viewers it was a great game, lol. It was pub football the kind you play on a Sunday morning on a muddy field.
Liverpool and Everton matches are big time pub football as well. I was watching the Heerenveen vs. Groningen derby sure they aren't as strong and physical, but that was much better football to watch you know players that can trap, pass and move. Defensively it was naive but at least technical.

This fixture had guys like Luiz Suarez, Narsingh, Assiadi, Allbäck, Tomasson, Huntelaar, Jansen, Pranjic and Sulejmani.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!