MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 08:22 AM   #2943
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Barca fan whining about robbery is too much when them and RM rob La Liga to the point the other 18 sides are just sideshows. La Liga organisation are a joke might as well just play best of 39 Barca and RM matches.
Well, if we get attacked by other fans whenever we are given a suspicious penalty or a player from the opposite team gets a red card, then why wouldn't we say something when we get robbed? I didn't watch the game, but I saw the highlights and it shouldn't have been a penalty as it was outside of the box, and it shouldn't have been a red card, Mascherano did nothing with his hand, the guy basically hit Mascherano's elbow with his head.
Still, good to see that we manage to win when we're robbed as well, it will shut the haters up. As a matter a fact, it actually did already. Samanosucker aka the hypocrite of MTF not saying anything after this was NID anyway.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!