MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - LGBTQIAP MTF posters and straight allies unite!

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 12:29 AM   #58
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LGBTQAP MTF posters and straight allies unite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
Nice thread. My wife is bisexual, and I have several bi and gay friends, so good shit
Awesome!

Quote:
I thought Katy Pretty was generally disliked by the LGBT community? As far as I know, all the bi and gay people I know love Lady Gaga (who I despise either way) but absolutely loathe Katy Pretty
I don't love her at all but I didn't know Katy Perry was completely hated in the community. She's not liked overall for some reasons but she's not an enemy.

I just used that song because it was easy to think of and it reflected how I felt. It wasn't an endorsement of Katy's music
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote