MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Discuss YOUR tennis

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 12:08 AM   #27
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Discuss YOUR tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I've gone back to playing some tournaments in the local area. Prior to this week no success, but one last outdoor tournament this week and so far I'm doing pretty well.

We play the matches on outdoor clay-courts but they've taken a lot of rain over the past few weeks. It's been dry this week, though, so it's possible to play and things aren't too bad. The court is so slow and difficult to hit through. Serving is really tricky, my first serve doesn't penetrate the court at all, it automatically makes each point a grind, or even gives my opponent the advantage.

So far I've won my first three matches for the loss of a set. Tomorrow we play the second to last match.
Last two days of the tourney were rained off, so results were void.

Shame, as I had a 100% record in my box, with two matches to play.

We'll get 'em next year, though.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote