MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - World Tour Finals - Congrats to Abollo and Mcarvalho/Machado

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2012, 12:47 PM   #9
country flag Mahqz

Mahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping - Barclays ATP World Tour Finals - Under Construction

1) TT Schedule - RR matches

For the second round robin match (tie) the winners of the first match (tie) in their group shall be placed against each other.

2) Draw

a)
The field shall be divided into two (2) groups of four (4) players each. The top-seeded player shall be placed in Group "A" and the second-seeded player shall be placed in Group "B". Players seeded three (3) and four (4), five (5) and six (6), and seven (7) and eight (8), shall then be drawn in pairs with the first drawn placed into Group "A."

b) The winner of each group shall be placed in separate semifinal brackets. The runner-up of each group shall be placed in the semifinal bracket with the winner of the opposite group

3) Alternates

a) Players and teams who fail to send picks for the first round of the tournament will be permanently replaced by alternates. No replacements will happen after the first round.
b) The alternates are not allowed to play challengers in the week the World Tour Finals are played
(just like all the other events).
c) Alternates must form a team to be able to replace another team in the draw (just like all the other events).

4) Tie-breaker

a) Greatest number of wins;
b) Head-to-head results if only two (2) players are tied;
c) If three (3) players are tied, then:
i) Number of correct picks;
ii) Number of correct SRs;
iii) If (i) or (ii) produce one (1) superior player (first place), or one (1) inferior player (third place), and the two (2) remaining players are tied, the tie between those two (2) players shall be broken by head-to-head record.

5) Tie-break rules

Picks > SRs > Shootout > PTS > CB > Previous round TB's > GD > Ranking (normal TB rules - post 6). Exception: all matches are PTS in every round.

6) Tournament Schedule

ATP Matches 1, 2 & 3 ~ TT RR match 1
ATP Matches 4, 5 & 6 ~ TT RR match 2
ATP Matches 7, 8 & 9 ~ TT RR match 3
ATP Matches 10, 11 & 12 ~ TT SF
ATP SF & F ~ TT Final
TT Singles ranking: 58 (High: 52)

TT Doubles: W 2013: Winston-Salem, Sarajevo; SF USO (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles: W 2012: Antalya, Tiburon; SF USO (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles: W 2011: Izmir CH (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles ranking: 39 (High: 39)

-- TT Board Member --

Last edited by Mahqz : 11-05-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Mahqz is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote