MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 04:12 AM   #546
country flag pepita1964

pepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Spanish Press: Nadal not in DC etc

Nadal will play another four years?! Someone is dreaming but dreams are free of charge no problem.Rafa will turn 27 next year and his style of play is so demanding on his body that i do not see him playing more than two years. If he does not win a GS next year or someone like Rosol happens it would be very tough for him to carry on. He is a boy on confidence and likes to win.Winning is everything for him.Rafa does not play because he loves the game.You can see what Djokovic did to him last year and Rafa lost his passion for the game.Federer can retire him but they both are like a day and night.I wish them a lot of luck because they are great players.
pepita1964 is online now View My Blog!