MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Slasher's new signature

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 10:14 PM   #71
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Slasher's new signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
A lot of people hold that view, to be honest. As much as I love Star Wars, I'm not sure if I have the time anymore to keen up on the extended universe. Are the stories still authentic?
Thought the same, no time, I'm not sure... But it got addictive, lol. Some of the stories between Episodes II and III have been put to question because of the Clone Wars TV series, but there are stories that go 40 years beyond Episode VI, one arc of 19 books detailing a war with invaders from outside the galaxy, called the Yuuzhan Vong, so well created and truly alien, makes Lucas' work look like dog food. And stories that go back thousands of years to say the time when the Rule of Two Palpatine uses was instituted (very well written) and the books that go with the games Knights of the Old Republic and The Old Republic MMO. I didn't read them all at first, thought I'd try the best ones, but I couldn't really stop. [/geek mode]
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote