MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 05:31 PM   #1074
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Is the US version good?

I liked the UK version at first, when they did blind auditions, but it became too X Factor-ry once they got to the final stages.

Just got back from my law seminar, now I have to do two hours of mathematics and then babysit for some friends until midnight. I'll catch you guys another time.
If you manage to ignore the boobs of Christina I think the contestants are better than last year but not excellent. Some interesting characters. And since Blake won last year, more sparks between him and Christina. But as I said, Adam is just
Lee is offline View My Blog!