MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 06:17 PM   #1073
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Is the US version good?

I liked the UK version at first, when they did blind auditions, but it became too X Factor-ry once they got to the final stages.

Just got back from my law seminar, now I have to do two hours of mathematics and then babysit for some friends until midnight. I'll catch you guys another time.
No one who has been on the first two seasons has had any actual success but I enjoy watching it I don't even think I've heard any of the people from the Voice on the radio ever.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!