MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 05:05 PM   #1072
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I really gave @FoxBroadcasting a piece of my mind tonight

Jessica S ‏@savestheday91
Why can we not watch XFactor?! *whine* *whine* I repeat. No one wants to watch Ben and Kate. No one.

@FoxBroadcasting Considering news is at 10 on the East Coast, when exactly will XFactor ever air so I can set my DVR? 2 or 3 am? ARGH.

@FoxBroadcasting I know you want to promote Ben and Kate, but we could have seen the first hour of XFactor right now.

I am never going to watch Ben and Kate again.. not because it's on now, but because it's not at all funny.

Guess I don't have to watch Survivor On Demand CBS is the ultimate network. #suckingupneverhurts

I'm going to guess these FOX peeps didn't go to Newhouse, because this is not intelligent decision making. *shrug*

Then they actually aired X Factor for about an hour lol.

But THEN more stupidity occurred

UM WHERE DID X FACTOR GO

@FoxBroadcasting Pretty sure XFactor is one of the biggest shows for your network, why are you messing with us!

@FOXBroadcasting Why are you showing The Mindy Project at 9:48pm EST? You people are a hot mess.

We were only halfway through Team Demi! You showed us teaser commercials and then cut to.. a new show that's not even supposed to air? #fail

XFACTOR IS NOT AIRING TIL TUESDAY?! TUESDAY! WTF @FoxBroadcasting this it a terrible decision WHY IS THE MINDY PROJECT ON?

@FoxBroadcasting if the game is resuming at 10:05 why are you showing us 10 minutes of a new show instead of 10 more of what was already on?

@FoxBroadcasting Do you realize if you didn't start with Ben and Kate you could have shown ALL of XFactor? #dumbchoices

I don't know what intern was making the choices tonight at FOX but they probably go to Georgetown.

(Syracuse people take any possible chance to jab at Georgetown. )

I'm just going to find out all over the Internet who was chosen for XFactor and watch the Voice instead on Tuesday. @FOXBroadcasting

And I end with a bang
Simon Cowell has brainwashed you Jess.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!