MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gael Monfils - Stockholm

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 04:50 PM   #78
country flag Ausie

Ausie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gael Monfils - Stockholm

The defeat Tuesday night in the first round of the Stockholm against Patrik Rosenholm, 436 World will be the last game of the season 2012 Gaël Monfils.

And it is a WC. Arrested four months because of its bipartite patella (May to October), stopped again in Asia (Tokyo and Shanghai package), the current 47th, has come around the 70th place on Monday, decided to turn the page one year nightmare.

"It is not because of my knee. He's much better. It's just that I'm not ready tennis tiquement. All the time I spent to rehabilitate my knee is time that I did not go on the court. So, in Stockholm, I tinkered. And I'm tired of tinkering. I want to come back too hard to accept to shit. It will be extremely hard to move up the rankings but it's the kind of challenge I like. Even 90th, the Monfils, it will not be a gift for the other guys in the first round. " Relieved to turn the page on an ugly season started off well (win against Nadal in Doha final in Montpellier), Monfils will play no therefore neither Valencia nor Paris-Bercy.

one world, one life, one love, only Lleyton Hewitt
Ausie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote