MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 10:50 AM   #2528
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - All Aboard the Tripwires Express.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Harvey is so sexy right? Season 2 hasn't been as good as season 1 though, and I find it ridiculous that Mike can go to court without a licence. At least make him study part time or something. Land of Pretentious is making me more heartless, more racist and more patient all at once. How are your holidays? Getting drunk often?
He is pretty sexy, almost as hot as Rachel. I'm only up to episode 9 of season 1 so far. There's something weirdly addictive about the show that I can't quite pinpoint. It's probably just Rachel though...

Sounds like you are a more complete person now and it's good to know you are becoming more racist. BTW, saw your room on FB a while back and it is double the size of my room at uni. I get to share a toilet and shower with 8 other people so that is always fun. Have you just strolled back into student life again or has it taken time to adjust?

Holidays are fun and yes, I have been getting inebriated quite frequently. But mostly I have just been annoying the majority of my mates who still have uni and exams at the moment. The only good thing about my course structure is that we have zero exams...

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!