MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Political Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 09:29 AM   #77
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Photo Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey247 View Post
I hear you. In case anyone was wondering about the quotations above the previous photo, I just wanted to put his words side by side with his looks, and see whether my steadfast admiration of his beauty could be tested by such a repulsive attitude. I'm not at all sure I can look at him in the same way again."
...yes, I hear YOU.....he is still physically beautiful....and always will be of course ...but is it 'enough' ?...and... we HAVE, at the end of the day,always suspected this.....although its a real sickener to have to accept - for me its the deal-breaker......and has to be, for anyone - any woman - with any real sense of worth as an individual....but I am now in danger of ranting again.....

Last edited by monkey247 : 10-20-2012 at 06:49 PM. Reason: fixing quotation box
inez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote