MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 09:18 AM   #559
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
I never said it was my miniskirt...
Never too late to borrow one and put it on again.
Quote:

Were you still wearing the miniskirt from after your tennis session, all translucent and soaked with sweat, clinging to your firm and perky buttocks, cheeks still pink from the effort, slightly still out of breath, moaning every now and then? Because even if not an acceptable approach, it might have something to do with that...
Omg That's so gross. Have you considered writing erotica novels? You can write the next 50 Shades of Grey. No, I was wrapped up like a nun both times. I didn't sweat at all that time I played tennis; it was so cold that I had a jacket on and I didn't sweat at all.

Quote:
Not good. Eat more leafy greens.
Advice noted.

Quote:
It's played on ice indoors. This is what Montreal looks like these days...

Ice hockey?

Looks pretty. Red leaves + pink sky = win.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote