MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 09:13 AM   #2525
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - All Aboard the Tripwires Express.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
That story is terribly embarrassing.

Btw, Thanos you are moving to Brazil next year? I sort of remember you mentioning something like that.
i said that i was going for holidays in south america, but my brother couldn't get the time off for that trip that was being planned. might still go on trip at end of the year nearby such as asia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
The code for posting pics on MTF should be

[OMG]........[/OMG]

This relates especially to the pics of MTF members thread.
yeah i noticed that posters getting ready for mr mtf. lopez is the favourite with posters crying for his pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
white bread is just as bad as white power
agreed i eat wholemeal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
hema, are you sure you are ready to be a mom?

test 2, 12 and 13 are so true
that very long post.. they must not be great parents. in the time used in writing that kids would have started a fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I love the new thread title.
yes van damme is a boss. he should be the leader of belgium since they can't decide for themselves.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!