MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who would you want Ferrero to play his last match against?

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 04:22 AM   #20
country flag kinski76
Humor is reason gone mad

kinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who would you want Ferrero to play his last match against?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edda View Post
I would like him to play against David Ferrer in his final tournament in Valencia. Whoever wins, it would be a great match.
He seems to agree with you. I'm not sure Ferrer rejoices at the prospect of potentially retiring one of his best friends, but I agree that it would be very fitting. Considering they've decided to play doubles together, maybe Juanqui's last match will be with (rather than against) his preferred opponent.

I deleted your avatar because it was extremely inappropriate and not appreciated.
Why did it take 300 years to give the giant tortoise a scientific name?

kinski76 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote