MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 03:59 AM   #558
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Never too late to take out that miniskirt and put it on again.
I never said it was my miniskirt...

Quote:
Some men in London are really disgusting. I've been touched inappropriately twice by random gross men already and both times I was not even in a club.
Were you still wearing the miniskirt from after your tennis session, all translucent and soaked with sweat, clinging to your firm and perky buttocks, cheeks still pink from the effort, slightly still out of breath, moaning every now and then? Because even if not an acceptable approach, it might have something to do with that...

Quote:
Not good, George.

That said, I can't finish my readings.
Not good. Eat more leafy greens.

Quote:
Skiing?
It's played on ice indoors. This is what Montreal looks like these days...

BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote