MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 12:31 AM   #557
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
It's been years since I wore a miniskirt, so I don't see that happening...
Never too late to take out that miniskirt and put it on again.

Quote:
I forgot a couple: change your sheets at lest every two weeks, eat plenty leafy greens and raw veggies and don't accept candies from men in vans. (or women, I am not misogynistic...)

Some men in London are really disgusting. I've been touched inappropriately twice by random gross men already and both times I was not even in a club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I certainly haven't starting studying.
Not good, George.

That said, I can't finish my readings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
Enjoy that, I'm off to do the sport that I do in winter. Au revoir.
Skiing?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote