MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pan American ITF Championships | USA | Grade B1 | 08 Oct 12 | Winner: Noah RUBIN

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 10:28 PM   #16
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pan American ITF Championships | USA | Grade B1 | 08 Oct 12 | Winner: Noah RUBIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
I was referring to Papa actually and you did not sound bitter.
Sorry about that, misunderstood who the question was referring to. And yes I have seen him play, but not for the whole match (saw a set against Jared Hiltzik). I also followed his match on the radio before. He is an aggressive baseliner with good serve and size, thus the reason why I favor him over the other Americans that I saw.

And no, I donít know him personally or that well; but I follow his results, and other American juniors', closely. So I got an idea of what his strengths and weaknesses are. Most of his results came on slow outdoor and clay. He is horrible on fast surface, especially indoor (most of those losses were along the line of 6-3 6-1, 6-2 6-1 scores ).

I didnít mean to make it sound like he is head and shoulder above Di Feo. They are completely two different types of players and I thought that with his gamestyle he would have the advantage. Maybe it was wrong of me to make an assumption like that, but I doubt that Papa would get destroyed that badly if it was outdoor and based on past history.

Tennis Account: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/SapELee485
Rhyne's Picture Thread
Rhyne Williams FB Updates

Last edited by SapELee : 10-18-2012 at 02:58 AM.
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote