MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Monday 16/7/12 Roger Federer breaks the all time weeks at no. 1 record. CONGRATS ROG!

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 09:19 PM   #357
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday 16/7/12 Roger Federer breaks the all time weeks at no. 1 record. CONGRATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
That makes Federer the most efficient Number #1 in Open Era history. The least amount of Number 1 streaks for the most number of weeks.
Indeed. Fun statistic

Federer is also the #1 with highest average points margin to #2 (and #3, #4 etc.) measured in % (since ranking systems differ). I haven't done up the numbers, though. A project I have been thinking of but hasn't got around to yet.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote