MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Live Commentary

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 08:46 PM   #5169
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxyzapenje View Post
But where were the aces in the tb? He'll choke....

Erm, that doesn't matter, that was regular Delpo, not his serveboting version (though I think it's good for him to servebot a little, he needs his serve to improve).
Maybe, but it'll be tough for Delpo for sure. He had a decent chance to break here, missed again tho.

This is his first match after a long layoff, he's rusty and probably a bit fearful of going for his shots, if he wins here (big if atm) I expect him to keep improving as the week goes on.

Agree that it's good he's improving his serve, he needs to continue if he is to win big tournaments again, the serve is key.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!