MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Has anyone been to the BNP Paribas Masters in Paris Bercy?

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #24
country flag Chris Kuerten
Banned!

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone been to the BNP Paribas Masters in Paris Bercy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
LOL! No, don't worry, I won't faint. I'm not the hysterical fan type. I do faint very easily, as a matter of fact, but not in that kind of circumstances.
That must be annoying! Under which circumstances does the fainting usually happen?
Quote:
After all, I did meet the greatest of all my sports idols several times in real life, had a chat with him (in Italian ), and even had coffee with him, and I did not faint!
Who?
Quote:
What I tend to do when I get close to an idol of mine and become anxious, is simply stare. I don't scream, cry or faint, I just stay there and watch. Believe it or not, sometimes it actually attracts more attention (because it's weirder )
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote