MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Political Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 11:46 AM   #72
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post

If Dalai Lama were dropped into the Duma he'd be expelled from there very fast, believe me )) For example, russian investigation committee would find extremism in his doings and would ask ER to strip him of mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post

... I'm not even joking btw, it's a very realistic scenario for today's Russia.
I'd love to know whose side the public would be on in that scenario! I suppose, though, when push comes to shove, any government is prepared to abuse its powers, its citizens and individual politicians (the USA immediately springs to mind). So-called Western democracies are anything but, and I don't really understand why Marat thinks non-Russians are unqualified to comment on the connivances of the Kremlin, when corruption of the state is nothing new in any country one cares to mention.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote