MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pan American ITF Championships | USA | Grade B1 | 08 Oct 12 | Winner: Noah RUBIN

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 06:59 AM   #15
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pan American ITF Championships | USA | Grade B1 | 08 Oct 12 | Winner: Noah RUBIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapELee View Post
No, I admit that I have never seen Di Feo play but was given a description of his game from someone who saw him in person. I was told that his game consists of putting the ball back into play and that he has no finishing shots. However, he has good hands and likes to go to the net (and from the match report on Zootennis, he went to the net a lot). Props to him for taking advantage of the circumstance. Sorry if I sounded bitter, but I am disappointed b/c Papa is my favorite American junior (he is so useless indoor).
I was referring to Papa actually and you did not sound bitter.

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Nishikori, Dimitrov, Kohlschreiber, Robredo, Benneteau, Simon, Janowicz, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote