MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sapeod Q&A

Thread: Sapeod Q&A
View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 12:27 AM   #729
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
A question about your ethics:
You love these murdering questions, don't you?
Quote:
A person has murdered a close member of your family/loved one. You know 100% that he did it. However, thanks to bribes, clever manipulations of evidence, alibi provided by "witnesses" and intimidation, the murderer escapes the jail sentence and is set free. A day later a person approaches you who claims to be a professional assassin who offers to take care of your "problem" since the courts couldn't do it. Do you take him up on his offer? If no, why?
The person dying right after thr trial would come straight back to bite me in the ass, since I have a motive for killing him (he got away free and I'd be pissed as hell at that). If, however, me and the assassin can set everything up to make me 100% innocent and that he won't get caught either, then yes, I would.

Word of advice: don't murder anyone close to me and get away with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
This is more of a command rather than a question but I'll say it anyway: Tuna Altuna.
No.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 6 semi-finals, 5 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 13 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $30,651,672 (6th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 435-135...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote