MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Has anyone been to the BNP Paribas Masters in Paris Bercy?

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 10:43 PM   #21
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone been to the BNP Paribas Masters in Paris Bercy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
Valencia must be really exciting! It's "his" tournament after all, I'm sure you can see plenty of him over there!

I'm not sure my report will be very exciting, the seats I have are really crappy, they're very very far from the court. I might have to buy binoculars
Unless they have some event like an autograph session with Ferru, I probably won't see much of him.

Anyway, I see this as practice for Roland-Garros When you're a newbie you always make mistakes, you must practice as well to become a tournament-savvy fan!
Yes, Valencia (both the city and the tournament) are just great! I was there the last 2 years as well and I think it´s a very fan-friendly tournament.

Sophitia, I am sure your report WILL be exciting! I like to read about your feelings and everything. It´s your first time at a tennis tournament, or? I think this is very interesting, especially to see if everything was as you expected it to be.

Ferru is normally very good at fans activities, so I would say it´s pretty Ferru could give an autograph session, crossing fingers for you!

I am sure you will love Roland Garros next year then! I personally prefer outdoor tournaments, because everything is so much easier there. Of course in Roland Garros there are always so many people and you have to queue almost everywhere, but I really like the tournament a lot!

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote