MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Era Debates

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 07:13 PM   #156
country flag juan27

juan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: if sampras would play in this era....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounccer View Post
BTW i think that Sampras would be a nightmare matchup for Nadal and Djokovic, Murray and Federer would probably be much better against him (matchup wise), Murray being the worst.
I agree than sampras would be a bad match-up for nadal because with his great serve and contiunes attacks in the net would break nadal`s rhytm , nadal always need rythm in his matches and sampras all the time with his serve and volley would fastidiate very much nadal.

for me , all the genius of this sports like sampras , federer or nadal would win titles in any time , sampras and agassi zero slams????' my god...

nole 2011 destroying peak sampras????? Sorry man but no......if past peak federer and murray could defeated and fought to the limits with nole , peak sampras no??
juan27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote