MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Era Debates

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 06:06 PM   #133
country flag juan27

juan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond repute
Default if sampras would play in this era....

that.

I think that if pistol pete would play in this era he still win many of his slams and titles , it`s true than the surfaces are much more slower , but I am sure than he would win more than 10 grand slams.

if he would faces nole , nadal and murray in the 2003-2007 period in where the courts were much more faster than now I think that sampy would win the most part of the matches , and if is in the period 2008-2012 maybe he would lose more matches but I think that he is capable to defeat the actual top-4 too.

I am sure than agassi would win many titles in this era even more than in the 90s , because for me , he was much better agressive baseliner than djokocic and murray and was a perfect player for slow hardcourts.

discusss
juan27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote