MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Political Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 12:15 PM   #57
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
well, of course I hoped I was wrong but unfortunately Marat proved that this system can turn anyone into a scum.
I hoped I was wrong too, at least with regard to the power of politics to corrupt the morally weak, but I never thought he'd dismiss Pussy Riot in such an arrogant, shallow, facile manner. A man of his age, information, experience and responsibilities ought to respond with more maturity, integrity and dignity, and set the example of understanding and open communication.

And he preaches "educating" children to be more responsible! What an ironic fate it will be, then, when his future five children (daughters, one hopes ) all turn out to be feminists and political dissidents.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote