MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #2483
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - His name is Gago, JolanGago.

yeah i saw that my question was unclear. i meant by media coverage because once the hostage situation ends. it's seem that half the population of rio were outside of the bus waiting to get piece of him. the conclusion of the situation, the documentary shows the final moments from different angles, so obvious their was heaps of media and broadcast live to people at home. so they were seeing everything unfolding live as it was happening.

anyways thanks for the information about other accounts, as for the documentary i thought it was brilliant. it cover all aspects of the situation with interviews police officers, hostages etc. plus it give a great background on the guy (sandro) that took the people hostage and police corruption in brazil. it's shows how much socioeconomic status effect one's behaviour and personality growing up. halfway through the documentary, they're talking about a survey that was taken in brazil about what people should do in situation in favelas. the outcome that most of majority agreed that should clean the streets by killing everyone living there.

so the ending with hordes of people looking for blood of sandro was expected, just very disappointing that it's 2012 and people still think like this.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!