MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 11:13 AM   #2343
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnRus View Post
Robin is able to hide himself from the media or say many words that he is better (and better,and better....)

I don't think he's going to give a press conference in Stockholm

Yes Robin got a black belt in media hiding but once the last swedish wildcard losses probably very early then everyone will ask: "What's up with Robin, comeback or no comeback?"

and tbh he hasn't really come with a big official statement since he announced they were becoming parents and even then it was "better and better"

I hope the plan is to aim for 2013. Fresh season and one of his best parts coming up there with some nice indoor HC tournaments both before and after AO. With the baby screaming all night maybe he will miss the tour again
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote