MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson, etc.

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2012, 02:47 AM   #503
country flag zumbazumba

zumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapELee View Post
Pretty cool to see some of the guys hanging out. Fratangelo is staying at Krueger's place and Halebian at Adams' place. Such a shame that they got tough placements, I don't think any of them will win.
This.info is on twitter? Come on, you have to have some inside tracks somewhere! Now, that s impressive! I can give you info on what goes on the court and you can give the insider trade info!!!
zumbazumba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote