MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 09:36 PM   #882
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Now that you mention stories, how many episodes of Downton have you watched?

?

That is cool, although I understand they may be a bot annoying at times. It's the age. My parents are divorced. If money were abundant, I would LOVE to have more siblings with whatever partners they would get together with. Feels lonely being just 2 siblings!
My parents divorced when I was about eight or nine. At that point me and my older brother were really close. We would always go and visit our dad together every other weekend and then spend the rest of the time at home with our mother. It's kind of sad thinking back to it, especially as it was at the time of another real family tragedy. Times have moved on, though, I've got a good relationship with most of the people in my original family and the new extended family. There's always going to be falling outs, especially as I'm going through a notoriously tricky part of life when it comes to controlling emotions.

I know exactly what you mean about having a big family, but they always, without fail, end up badly. People fall out over lack of attention. My best friend is from a family of five siblings. The oldest is 25, and they've just about all got along for the last few years or so, but as everyone starts going off to uni, meeting partners, things go wrong.

Another family I know which is also five siblings have completely fallen out, because of one of the parents.

It's a nice idea in theory, I can just picture sitting around a huge table with all of the siblings and their partners and thir families, but it never works. The tightest families always maintain the best internal relationships.

I know exactly
The Prince is offline View My Blog!