MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 06:48 PM   #3092
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
amber, nice to meet u

who is this beautiful men in ur pic?
It's Juan Carlos Ferrero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Im doing verbs and adjectives and clothing items and fabric materials and learning about the meanings and words of -er and -ir, also im learning numbers from 100-1,000,000 and colors, shops and all times of stuff. Each chapter we are learning most adjectives and verbs but we also did present tense, conjugnates and more. I always wanted to learn spanish for a long time but i never got a chance to take some spanish classes in high school.
Well the good part about living in the LA area, you'll deffo get a chance to hear/use it, even if it is stilted.
theMEESH is offline View My Blog!