MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #858
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Bla, bla, bla! Mostly you just care for how hot they look.

Ok, I am joking. For me, liking Nole is also about his imperfections. If I were to mind mostly about the perfect, beautiful, delicate game, I would fangirl Roger. But that is boring.

Yes, I am simply a fangirl. I realize that as a female I have no valid opinions or insights.

It is true that I don't have any ugly players as faves.

Some imperfections are endearing and others not so much. The overhead is not endearing. I don't understand it and I don't like it when others laugh about it although I accept they are right.

Demeanor on the court means a lot to me. Murray has the kind of game I normally like, but I can't stand the way he is on the court. Also he mumbles. I have tried and tried to like him because of his game, but I can't. I don't dislike him though -- except sometimes when he really annoys me. Roger's on court demeanor (well, off court too) is just --- words can't describe my feelings.
star is offline View My Blog!