MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 04:52 PM   #856
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Thanks for the gallery of paintings, Raquel. The one of the skirt is my fave. I love the way the cloud on the skirt goes into the background too. [

Also, I see how her painting has developed. I will be interested to see what she does when she is more secure in her own voice and style.
She already has a style. I associate her with one of my 3 favorite painters (Gaudi, Frida and Miró). Her style is very similar to Miró's. When I see his paintings, I feel like those come from a more mature version of my sister!

Quote:
That guy also wrote that Murray simply waits for his opponents' errors. How can people watch tennis and say these things? Can't they see the brilliance of these players? It must be a sad and sorry life to be finding top players so lacking. For me, even though I can see areas of improvement for Nole, Rafa, and yes, even the great god Federer, the interesting thing is how they compensate for the lesser parts of their games and also the psychological war on the court. Not just between the players but also within the player himself.
Bla, bla, bla! Mostly you just care for how hot they look.

Ok, I am joking. For me, liking Nole is also about his imperfections. If I were to mind mostly about the perfect, beautiful, delicate game, I would fangirl Roger. But that is boring.
arm is offline View My Blog!